Our Learning Disability and Autism Team provides support for children and vulnerable adults. We provide a specialised service for supporting people with complex and challenging needs. This includes:
- supporting people in their own homes
- supporting people to access and integrate in their local community.
- We support our clients to participate in meaningful activities to enable them to become more independent.
- We also support our clients to access the wider community, assisting with social skills and enabling them to experience an ordinary life.
We work in partnership with other professionals to ensure care plans:
- Are personalised and bespoke
- Take account of strengths, needs and interests
- Work towards a happy and fulfilled life