Our Learning Disability and Autism Team offer support for children and vulnerable adults by providing them with a specialised service that assists people with complex and challenging needs.
- Supporting people in their own homes.
- We encourage our clients to participate in meaningful activities to enable them to become more independent.
- Supporting people to access and integrate within their local community.
- We also assist our clients to access the wider community, building social skills and enabling them to experience an ordinary life.
We work in partnership with other professionals to ensure care plans:
- Are personalised and bespoke.
- Take account of strengths, needs and interests.
- Work towards a happy and fulfilled life.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.