Would you like to Join Us?
We work with the most vulnerable and challenging children, young people and young adults in a number of Local Authority areas. Our staff are passionate about good outcomes for service users and are creative in working to support them to reach their potential.
You will need:
- to be approachable and empathic
- to be flexible as the job includes evening and weekend work
- to have good written and verbal communication skills and a 'can do' attitude
- to be able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Driving licence and car are essential along with a willingness to travel, as this is part of the day-to-day job.
You may have experience of working in at least one of the following areas:
- children, young people and vulnerable adults with disabilities
- children and young people with an alternative education curriculum who may have challenging behaviour
- family support
Or you may be committed, enthusiastic and hard-working and looking for a new career supporting vulnerable children and adults.